Wednesday 11 March 2015

Today's "happie". A new experience -Jen

My "happie" today is that I took a Pilates reformer class for the first time.
I have tried Pilates before, but with Pilates reformer you use a bench with various equipment that adds resistance to build stronger core and tone the body.
This was an exercise that suited me very well as it was low impact, but you could definitely feel that you've had a good overall workout afterwards. Everything just feel that little bit tighter..
I think that if I keep this up alongside rebounding exercises, it will be really beneficial for my lymphoedema, as stronger, healthier muscles will help to move the lymph fluid around the body quicker.
I am already looking forward to going back for more!

Todays happie:
  • Doing something I haven't done before.
  • Working out, feeling my body getting stronger and healthier.

  • .

No comments:

Post a Comment